MARKETING & BRANDING FOR PERFORMING ARTISTS
No matter who you're pitching, an agent, presenter, booker, producer, librarian, administrator, teacher and/or audience, you have seconds to grab their attention. You have to make your marketing pop to give them a reason to want keep looking.
I love helping creatives figure out how to best position themselves. Let's simplify your sales strategy so you can start getting responses and book more.
Marketing & Sales Workshop
Group session (up to 8 people)
This is a 90 minute small group session taking place via Zoom.
We'll cover questions I get all the time:
- What should I have on my website?
- Who are the people to reach out to?
- How do I write a good pitch?
- How do I follow up?
- Why don't people understand me?
This will be fast pace, with lots of tips/tricks and Q&A along the way. Please note this is live, no recordings available.
Next session: Sept 12, 2023 (Tuesday)
$35 (regular $100)
Marketing & Sales Consultation
For individuals only
This is a 45 minute private one on one session taking place via Zoom. (multiple time zones available)
How we'll work:
- You will send over your marketing goals and current sales materials (website, pitch emails, flyers, riders, etc)
- I will review everything in advance
- I'll come with feedback and recommend that you bring questions
- Together we'll create a marketing plan and sales strategy
$90 (regular $225)
For over a decade I've produced Off Broadway shows, worked in film, ran a live events company, managed artists and created my own talent agency. I have seen it all.
Covid changed the direction of my businesses and how I pitch everything. I believe that artists need to be very clear about what they can offer so that they can continue creating and thriving in today's market.